[MlMt] What happen to rules?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Apr 17 13:58:21 EDT 2024

Hi All,

FWIW for me, on r6029, Rules show up on any Smart Mailboxes that were
there before and I can edit them. In the Edit Rules menu, have both a
conditions page and a list of mailbox folders under the respective tabs
(which in the latter case), has a listing of the enclosing Folder name.

Upgrading to 6030, the Release Notes, published with every release,
shows no indication of improvement/recognition/changes to this issue.

My system: MailMate/6029/282BCB28-893E-51E7-891E-F3272BC540D1
14.4.1/arm64/MacBookPro18,3/10

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -