[MlMt] find reply

John Doherty jld at jld3.net
Tue Apr 2 10:29:23 EDT 2024

On Tue 2024-04-02 07:36 AM MDT -0600, <alain.israel at pasteur.fr> wrote:

> In fact it is not that simple : when I right click  on the subject of
> the message (left click does not do anything)

Huh. That's weird. I did mean a simple left-click and it certainly works
for me to select messages with the same subject.

Maybe I should have been more clear: I mean left-click on the subject in
the header pane (for lack of a better term) of the message you are
looking at, not the subject in the message list. I do this all the time
with subject, from, to, sometimes date.

For example, if I am looking at your message, I can left-click on
"MailMate Users" or "mailmate at lists.freron.com" following the "To:" in
the header pane and quickly select all the messages that were sent to
this list.

If I click on the "aisrael" or "alain.israel at pasteur.fr" following the
"From:" in the header pane, it selects all messages from you.