[MlMt] find reply

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Apr 2 09:46:59 EDT 2024

Alain,

When I right-click just on the Subject of your message, I get a pop-up,
the top choice of which is to pull up All subject items matching this
subject, whether responses (replies) or the original item.

It works, irrespective of the Read column icon and/or clicking there. Is
this what you are looking for?

What version are you running? It’s extremely likely this functionality
has been improved from older versions since your version unless it’s
the latest. Maybe you should look for this on and test it (methodology
recommended by the developer).

You can easily go back to the original you are currently running. Be
sure to keep the version you use available until you re happy with the
newest experimental version(s).

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -