[MlMt] Keyboard shortcut to upgrade to pre-release not working

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Mar 20 20:20:35 EDT 2023

Chris,

Do you have a way to try it either in a different user on the same
machine or on a different machine to verify whether it’s the Mac
hardware or the user settings causing this alone?

I’m thinking it’s not MM. Hane not seen this reported by others and
I have not had this ever. Although I do remember a different key combo
bringing up the warning, just not which one (obviously not the one you
are using apparently).

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -