[MlMt] Keyboard shortcut to upgrade to pre-release not working

Chris Jones cjones at mitoca.ca
Mon Mar 20 20:47:08 EDT 2023

I just tried creating another account on my Mac, this is a clean install
I did a few days ago and the same thing occurred under this user
account. It's a brand new user profile that doesn't have any legacy
profile data laying around and Mailmate starts as if it's a new user.

Not sure what to say at this point. Especially since I've updated
Mailmate once since doing the fresh install. When I updated it I
downloaded the latest test release from the updates archive page and
replaced MailMate. So realistically it's a fresh copy of the
application.

🤷

-C