[MlMt] Keyboard shortcut to upgrade to pre-release not working

Chris Jones cjones at mitoca.ca
Mon Mar 20 19:30:21 EDT 2023

Hey Henry,

Thanks for your response and feedback. If I go to the menubar and click
on MailMate and then hold down the ⌥ key, it changes from "Check for
Update" to "Check for Test Build", so I know the ⌥ key is working as
it should. But when I click on "Check for Test Build" after pressing the
⌥ key, I'm presented with the prompt: "**You are Using a
Prerelease**".

At the moment I've manually upgraded to version 5958 and yet I'm still
seeing this which is strange as this never used to happen.

-Chris