[MlMt] Keyboard shortcut to upgrade to pre-release not working

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Mar 20 17:11:11 EDT 2023

Chris,

Should be  as you said, ⌥ + Menu> ‘Check Now’ dropdown. It works
here in both release and beta for me in OS 13.2.1 and 13.3 on MM 1.14
5950 and later. Is your keyboard somehow buggered up gloving you the
codes (maybe ⌘ instead?). You can bring up a layout screen to confirm.
Open Keyboard Settings to check.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -