[MlMt] Keyboard shortcut to upgrade to pre-release not working

Chris Jones cjones at mitoca.ca
Mon Mar 20 15:46:01 EDT 2023

Good afternoon,

I'm not sure if this has to do with restoring my Mac from a backup, but
I'm not longer able to use the keyboard shortcut ⌥ + "Check Now" under
the Software Update section of preferences to check for test releases.
When I check now it says I'm running a pre-release and gives me the
option to downgrade. In the past Mailmate would let me know if there was
a new pre-release or if I was running the latest pre-release.

I also checked using ⌘ + "Check Now" but I get the same results. As a
workaround I'm just downloading from the updates archive URL but I would
like to figure out why this isn't working.

Cheers,
-Chris