[MlMt] Using iCloud Keychain for account info

Antonio Leding tech at leding.net
Tue Mar 14 14:45:34 EDT 2023

All of my email account passwords are in the local login keychain file
(`~/Library/Keychains/login.keychain-db`).  On my systems, even if
iCloud Keychain is enabled, Mailmate still stores and reads the
passwords in the local keychain file.

This is what led to my OP - to check if this behavior is the same for
other Mailmate users or if others see Mailmate using the iCloud
Keychain…

- - -