[MlMt] SMTP Errors - M365 Account

Chuck undesirable at 95omega.com
Tue Mar 14 07:59:17 EDT 2023

Hello,

I’m managing multiple accounts in Mailmate.  I have my own M365 account that I’m the admin of and have always had problems with the account.  I have a separate account with a client that I consult with and use Davmail in M365.

I’ve had nothing but problems with the Account that I administer and the problems have only been with Mailmate.  I’ve ruled everything out by using Thunderbird without problem and have even changed to using Davmail on the account that I administer.  I’m still having issues.  When I go into edit the IMAP account I find that the password is blank and username is greyed out in the SMTP server configuration.

Am I missing something here?  All signs are pointing to a Mailmate and this point I’ve spent way too much time on this.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Chuck