[MlMt] Using iCloud Keychain for account info

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Mar 13 16:20:37 EDT 2023

That’s a no for me. I recently migrated and was not able to recall my
passwords from anywhere on the new systems although most other settings
came in, the account passwords didn’t.

I didn’t try to confirm which, if any, keychain had them inside just
that MailMate wouldn’t read passwords. If you confirm which keychain
it is that MM uses, please let us know. Hopefully it’s the same one
that normally carries the Internet Account Passwords.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.