[MlMt] Ghost messages in Drafts folder

John Doherty jld at jld3.net
Sun Mar 12 15:20:25 EDT 2023

No idea if this will help but if I use the web UI of my mail provider to
schedule a message for delivery later, then it does not appear in my
MailMate drafts folder.

I recently changed mail providers and just now noticed that the source
in MailMate has a folder named Scheduled that was not there before. Sort
of oddly, the message that I scheduled for delivery later doesn't appear
in that folder in MailMate, although it does in the provider's web UI.

So... I dunno. If your mail provider has a web UI and a "send later"
feature, maybe check there and see if you can find anything.