[MlMt] Open Links in Background?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Jan 27 13:45:07 EST 2023

John,

Maybe if this type of stuff could be compiled in a different way in the
Help documents, maybe making Help searchable and/or have a Contents list
so it’s more user friendly for these kinds of features to be found
would be a benefit. I have volunteered my help given my limited time
available as a scribe.

Also, it seems that in some cases of failure, this particular feature
doesn’t work properly. Diagnosing it correctly and getting on the
issues list may mean getting a report back to the developer(s) and being
specific about it - versions affected, specific criteria, user
equipment, etc. Is training for that specifically needed in this
discussion thread?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -