[MlMt] Location of settings folder?

Zed Smelly zvistrash at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:21:27 EST 2023

Dave, you still do need some of the files from the Applications Support folder. Most importantly is sources.plist, identities, and mailboxes. I’m doing this from memory (also on phone), but look at the pliers, and their names are pretty telling. If you’ve modified keybindings or similar, also look in the Resources folder for more plists. (In general don’t copy these unless MM is closed, fyi). I think there is also a help page somewhere about this, I’ll send it if I can find it quickly.
Zvi