[MlMt] Location of settings folder?

davecc0000 davec2468 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:05:46 EST 2023

I’m still trying to locate the plist files for MailMate so to copy from the Big Sur partition I used for more than a year (dont ask…) into the Mojave partition.

I can’t find the user Library folder where these files are supposed to live. I presume it’s on the Data volume of the Mojave partition.

Can someone please confirm where to find the MailMate plist files?

Thanks,
Dave

I’m doing a manual install of MM on a “new to me” Mac. I’d like to copy the settings files to the new Mac from the old one, rather than create all those accounts from scratch.

Where are the settings, accounts, registration and other parameters files kept? What folder are these in?

Thanks,
Dave