[MlMt] 5933: Dragging files into a folder => files are locked (immutable set)

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Sat Jan 7 07:35:43 EST 2023

I see this effect I think since I use 5933. I do exactly the same as in the past, but now is looks like files are somehow locked by MM. Checking the file attributes I see that the *Immutable* flag is set.

Is this a known problem? How to fix/workaround it?

--

Robert M. Münch

Note: The .ASC file contains a digital PGP signature of this email. It can be used to check that this email is from me and was not changed since I wrote it.

Hinweis: Die .ASC Datei enthält eine digitale PGP Signatur dieser Email. Mit dieser kann überprüft werden, dass diese Email von mir geschrieben und seitdem nicht verändert wurde.