[MlMt] R5923 memory leaks on M1 iMac/Ventura

Wed Feb 22 23:52:22 EST 2023

On 23 Feb 2023, at 4:15, Scott wrote:

> Just a word of warning,  R5943 immediately crashes on launch for me, and will not run.  2019 MacPro, Ventura.

Sorry about that! I've removed the release from the test branch until I've had time to look into this.

> I re-downloaded 5942 and am running that for now.

Good. I had another report about this issue. The user then went back to r5943 which would then launch. I do not know why. Just wanted to mention it.

> Sending Benny the crash data now.

Thanks! It'll be a few hours before I have time to start debugging.