[MlMt] note or subject modification

John Doherty jld at jld3.net
Sun Feb 5 14:33:19 EST 2023

Yup, I never even noticed before that this option existed and can't
really think of why I would want to do it. But different strokes, etc.
Maybe someone has a reason that I haven't thought of.

The only item I ever use from the Command menu is BBEdit->Edit. Don't
use it that often but am really happy it's there when I do.