[MlMt] MM + Davmail = Duplicates in Trash. Ideas?

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:12:51 EST 2023

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the response. Just FYI, in the meantime, I’ve determined
that the issue has to do with the size of the folder to which a message
is moved. I haven’t bothered to determine the exact threshold, but the
issue happens with extremely large mailboxes (~50K). Haven’t gotten to
the underlying cause. I will post here it if gets resolved, but at least
there is a workaround available: smaller mailboxes.

Best,
Zvi