[MlMt] MM + Davmail = Duplicates in Trash. Ideas?

Mike Brasch mikebrasch at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 3 10:33:27 EST 2023

Moin Zvi,

On 18 Jan 2023, at 3:42, Zvi Biener wrote:

> After reading about davmail many times on this list, I decided to try
> it. Love it. The server version is robust and having MM tags finally
> show up in Exchange is great.

Yes. DavMail is a great tool. My livesaver. Especially since I can also
use the function accounts via it and now have to use Outlook or Em
Client anymore. :)

> But… I noticed that when I delete an email in MM, two copies of it
> appear in the Exchange Trash folder (both in MM and in Outlook). They
> have completely identical headers.

I use DavMail (v6.0.1, server mode) to access the company exchange. I do
not get any doubles in the trash when deleting.

I cannot see any relevant differences to my DavMail configuration. There
don't seem to be any suitable hidden options with MailMate either.
Perhaps there are server-side settings regarding the deletion behaviour?

--
Viele Grüße
Mike