[MlMt] How are Draft emails supposed to be used/opened/edited between apps?

Glenn Parker glenn.parker at comcast.net
Thu Apr 27 13:39:14 EDT 2023

Harry,

I wouldn’t expect much interoperability between MailMate and other
mail applications, at least with respect to unsent emails that use
markdown formatting. MailMate has a proprietary composition system based
on markdown for new messages. Furthermore, MailMate does not support
sophisticated editing of HTML-formatted messages from other email
applications.

I suppose if you stuck to plain text format in all your email
applications, then the Draft folder would be compatible, but once you
get into formatting all bets are off.

Glenn P. Parker
glenn.parker at comcast.net