[MlMt] How are Draft emails supposed to be used

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Apr 27 13:07:43 EDT 2023

Hello All,

I have question about Draft emails in M-M v 1.14 Test Build 5964 and possibly earlier editions.

How does an email in the drafts folder (whether put there from another app like Mail, E.G., started from an iPad or iPhone or Mail on another computer) or from within M-M supposed to opened for editing.

Have found strange behavior of late with email started elsewhere.

Even this one… Started this in M-M and used the Save Command to save it (defaults to the Drafts Folder). I took this Draft and opened it Mail. It retains its HTM formatting since Mail respects that as opposed to text-based. I added the preceding line…

Respectfully,
Henry Seiden
E: Techworks Pro E-mail <mailto:inf at techworkspro.com>
W: Techworks Pro Co. Home Page <http://techworkspro.com/>