[MlMt] mbox

John Doherty jld at jld3.net
Thu Apr 6 11:44:53 EDT 2023

Interesting. When I just tried this again, I first selected the 26
messages I currently have from this mailing list, exported them, and
then deleted them.

Then, when I import the mbox file, I can choose whatever location I
want, and everything works as expected. In this case, I chose to import
them to the inbox of an account other than the one they came from
originally.

Then I did it again, this time to the inbox of a different account. Also
worked fine and as expected.

So... not sure what's going wrong for you. One thing that might be worth
noting: if there is an existing INBOX.mbox file in the location chosen
with "Select Export Folder" when you export messages, the new messages
are appened to the existing file and do not replace it.