[MlMt] mbox

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Apr 6 11:42:13 EDT 2023

Alain,

If you’re contacting Benny with a trouble report, be sure to file
complete information about which version (Test Build) and computer. Also
grab server logs using the “Send Feedback” option in Help menu.

Emails to Feedback pull up your system and build automatically (at least
they do in both the last Beta Release (5950) through to the current Test
Build (5964).

Good luck.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden