[MlMt] mbox

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Thu Apr 6 11:28:14 EDT 2023

I first tried to repeat your operation :  I exported your email as an
mbox, reimported it, and it worked OK. Then I  tried using a previously
exported mbox (containing 36 messages) using the Import messages submenu
under File, and the result was quite unexpected : first it only proposed
me to import the mbox file into the Inbox of one of my email account
(which is not the place I wanted to import it), I pressed yes (which was
a bad idea) and that Inbox became populated by messages from a mbox
different from the one I wanted to import.

So there is something wrong, that I need to clarify.

Alain