[MlMt] moving my mail from one server to another—will my IMAP mailboxes & their contents survive the move?

David Ledger mailmate at ivdcs.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 18:14:21 EDT 2023

On 4/5/23 21:00, Andrew Buc wrote:
> I strongly recommend against GoDaddy. Details this evening Pacific
> time--I'm coming up on the end of my lunch hour.

I too have concerns about GoDaddy.

I just keep domain registrations with them, nothing else. Recently I've
been unable to access my account because they reject my browser (Brave
and Firefox) because they have ad blocking set. They only let you in if
you turn off all your security. The only reason can be that they require
me to let them and their 'associates' spam me.

David