[MlMt] Is there a way to get the ID of the message that was just sent?

Jolin Warren jolinwarren+mailmate at oakandapple.org
Tue Sep 27 11:19:30 EDT 2022

On 27 Sep 2022, at 13:08, Jolin Warren wrote:
> The trick is somehow writing an mmbundle (command) that can get the ID
> of a message. It seems  like  something that should be simple, but I
> have no idea how to write MailMate commands. Maybe  someone else on
> the list can provide the missing piece?

As a brief follow-up to my previous email, I had a quick look at the
bundle documentation. Iā€™m still a long way off being able to create a
MailMate command, but I think what Robert needs could be achieved using
`formatString = ā€œ${message-id}ā€;` and combining it with the `pbcopy`
command line tool.

https://github.com/mailmate/mailmate_manual/wiki/Bundles#formatstring-example

--
=> Jolin