[MlMt] Finer control of blacklist

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun Oct 23 08:03:14 EDT 2022

Mike,

To your point MacOS has a similar idea in their settings but only for
their iCloud accounts.

It’s operating at the system level in MacOS, in “Hide My Email”
settings. It establishes an alternate address (redirecting to that
alternate address) for specific senders to specific iCloud email
accounts. Since it doesn’t directly involve an app it should work
automatically as well in MailMate.

It may also work stand alone in iOS.

BTW, I consider spam any incoming email I specifically did not request
or agree to receive. That broad definition, encompassing things like
accounts that don’t process unsubscribe, is far too broad to qualify
in Fastmail, I suspect.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -