[MlMt] Finer control of blacklist

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Oct 20 19:45:03 EDT 2022

A one-off rule for spam filtering seems doomed to fail getting all
possible combinations, eventually.

I’m (un)lucky enough to have to filter many forms of junk mail
including traditional spam, among several accounts. Four out of eight
accounts have much more spam and much more activity, so I think that the
more active with good (non spam mail) an account/source us the more junk
you’ll get.

All-in-all, I filter all my incoming email with SpamSieve which does a
great job overall. I happen to use a separate email drone set up outside
of my MailMate app to do it and have been doing so for years.

But good luck to you.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -