[MlMt] Two Quick Questions

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Oct 19 21:25:45 EDT 2022

Jim,

Further responses in line below:
> As for my second question, [here is a
> screenshot](http://i.imgur.com/JFVPj5s.png) of my ongoing dialog with
> my lawyer. There are dozens more messages in this thread requiring
> laborious expansion. It’s hell to find the most recent.
>
> How do I change the Viewer to showing a flat list of unthreaded
> individual messages in reverse chron, ala Gmail’s view?

Note that in the picture I sent, of your first message it only shows the
first quest and my responses to it. That is because the MM site reflects
(echoes) responses to all. I have sent messages and received messages
isolated in different folders. If I combine them, we’d see all
threaded messages received and sent on the topic.

I created a smart Mailbox with the thread in question and can capture
all subjects containing the words required. Titled, “Same thread.”
[Here are the
conditions](https://www.dropbox.com/s/ocpmtuv0euv21jw/Screen%20Shot%202022-10-19%20at%20211712.png?dl=0).
You can re-edit to isolate any thread you’d like in the Mailbox.

Then, [we can display a larger
group](https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4zdnidi5t8jd1u/Screen%20Shot%202022-10-19%20at%20212126.png?dl=0),
showing all dated versions of specific subject emails. Some of this has
to be applicable to what you want to do, right?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.