[MlMt] Two Quick Questions

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Oct 19 20:57:23 EDT 2022

Jim,

When I open a sent email, I can click on it, which opens up the
formatted send mail with the Markdown version showing.

I have a button called “Thread”, which I can click and shows the
entire thread of our conversation’s subject. [I attach a picture link
for
you](https://www.dropbox.com/s/yi9jfsqw0d5pe52/Screen%20Shot%202022-10-19%20at%20205300.png?dl=0).
NB, the date (received) is the sort order, automatically.

Then, clicking on any one of the email items in the list shows me that
message. On the very rightmost of that window is the threading setup
that shows the link of responses in threading of the entire group of
these threaded items. If there are 6 or a hundres it should matter not.

Does that answer your question and is it what you are looking for?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.