[MlMt] Two Quick Questions

Jim Leff jimleff.ny at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:00:48 EDT 2022

>> How do I call up formatted view for a sent email?

Henry Seiden replied:

> Can you define what you mean by a “formatted view”?

I can’t think of a clearer way to ask. Maybe it will help if I frame
it as an anecdote.

You reply to an email, interlacing your answers in blue. After sending,
you re-open the sent mail, and the entire email is in black, because
sent replies show unformatted.

You wonder whether the formatting actually came through ok, but
there’s no way to tell, nor any obvious way to bring up a formatted
view of a sent message.

======

As for my second question, [here is a
screenshot](http://i.imgur.com/JFVPj5s.png) of my ongoing dialog with my
lawyer. There are dozens more messages in this thread requiring
laborious expansion. It’s hell to find the most recent.

How do I change the Viewer to showing a flat list of unthreaded
individual messages in reverse chron, ala Gmail’s view?