[MlMt] Naming smart mailboxes using the ${list-id.identifier} variable

Jolin Warren jolinwarren+mailmate at oakandapple.org
Sun Oct 16 04:53:46 EDT 2022

I have a smart mailbox for mailing lists which uses
`${list-id.identifier.final-level}` as its name. I have a mailing list
with a list-id of `newsletter.comedy.co.uk.randomletters`. Right now the
mailbox displays as `newsletter` but I’d like it to be
`newsletter.comedy.co.uk` (without the random numbers), so I can’t
just use `${list-id.identifier}`. Is there a way for me to specify parts
of the list-id domain other than just the final level?

--
=> Jolin