[MlMt] Import Image

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun Oct 16 07:50:42 EDT 2022

Dave,

Since you may be in plain text composing (by default), in line image
entry is not allowed. Attached images are typically placed at the bottom
of an email.

Look at your compose window for the plus sign to attach an image there
or the attach button default setting at the top of your compose window.

See the Help menu>Introduction for details and a how-to suggestion
(links to Markdown and composer preferences pane settings).

You can use markdown to allow in line HTML content if you prefer -
inlining images or an entire message.

Personally, I find that inline images bloat a text message within the
text portion and prefer a web link instead. Those are extremely
convenient to inline!

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -