[MlMt] 5918+ crash troubleshooting procedure

Ethan Schoonover es at ethanschoonover.com
Sun Oct 9 17:37:07 EDT 2022

Well, a day of troubleshooting and I figured it out.

There was a formatString plist entry from previous beta that was a test.
I don’t know if that feature dead-ended or not, but having the
specifiers.plist file around at all causes the crash on any post 5898
build.

Nuking that file allows current beta 5918 to successfully launch.

Best,
Ethan