[MlMt] 5918+ crash troubleshooting procedure

Ethan Schoonover es at ethanschoonover.com
Sun Oct 9 14:35:00 EDT 2022

Clarification: Any build after 5898 crashes. That’s where I’m stuck.
So I can’t move to 5918.

I appreciate the link to the manual but rebuild was about the first
thing I tried moving to a build later than 5898, no joy.

Migrating with existing plist files also fails. I’m looking for any
different approach to identifying the issue. Currently I’m taking a
bisect approach and a/b testing with and without specific settings but
it’s a slog.

-es