[MlMt] MailMate crashes upon launch on Monterey

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Nov 21 08:03:00 EST 2022

I did essentially the same thing on my MBP 2021 M1 a few months ago,
installing Monterey, pre-Ventura release. The exception to this is that
in my case, I used the database restore procedure and installed a fresh
copy of MM from scratch.

Like Marc, I install the latest Test Build AND use the Database restore
procedure.

Would recommend this procedure instead to you - installing ANY version
of MM, instead of migration of the previously installed app. Have seen
too many failures of 3ᴿᴰ party apps via migration, to make it worth
my while.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -