[MlMt] MailMate crashes upon launch on Monterey

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Mon Nov 21 01:00:49 EST 2022

Robert,

I would recommend to go for the last “test” build 5927 which can be
found on https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/

Further more launching MM from the terminal might give more insight in
the crash and when it occurs

	/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/MacOS/MailMate

Unfortunately I’m not yet in Ventura yet.

Good luck !

Marc