[MlMt] MailMate crashes upon launch on Monterey

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Fri Nov 18 17:40:36 EST 2022

I just got a new M1 MacBook Pro 16” and migrated all my files using
Migration Assistant, including MailMate files in Application Support and
Preferences, from my old computer running El Capitan and MailMate 5657.
The new computer is running MacOS Monterey 12.3 and I downloaded and
installed MailMate 5918.

It first launched fine and started connecting to mail servers but
crashed after not even a minute. Ever since then it crashes instantly
when launching. I checked that preferences and a few other files were
updated upon that first launch but not changed since then.

Anyone has a clue how to get going? My wife made a similar jump to the
same MacOSX version and same MailMate release a couple weeks ago and she
had not encountered such issues, so it seems that something got
corrupted in my setup. Notably, I have an order of magnitude more
accounts.

Robert