[MlMt] MM crashes Windowserver?

Oliver Groschopp lists at olivergroschopp.de
Fri Nov 11 12:43:34 EST 2022

Hello,

I have the following, understandable problem.

Initial situation: A video on my 2nd screen is running in full screen mode. Mailmate is also running in full screen on the 2nd screen.

If I now switch between the video and MM, my Mac Studio is logged off and I have to log in again. After I log in I see that the windows server has been terminated. I now have to restart my Mac because no Ethernet connection is possible anymore.

As already written, it is understandable that the above combination leads to a crash of the Windows server! Other combinations do not cause any problems!

Mac Studio
macOS Ventura 13.0.1
Mailmate version 1.14 (5918)

Can someone say something about this? Does anyone know where I can start?

Regards

Oliver