[MlMt] MM crashes Windowserver?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Nov 11 15:55:21 EST 2022

Hello Oliver,

I’d like to be able to reproduce your issue to confirm. I have a Mac
Studio and MacOS, using an MacBook Pro M1 2021 (running closed cover on
the laptop and with two external screens - one a MacStudio and the other
a VP2768-4K). Probably good if someone else can confirm it.

Don’t know if Benny will be able to repro this. From what I hear he
may not have the same combo of displays available.

One thing that comes to mind… what resolution full screen are you
using and what resolution video are you streaming out when this
situatation occurs?

Do you know if this also occurs on any other Test Builds?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.