[MlMt] Add tag on opening an email

Seamus Phillips seamus.phillips at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:34:41 EST 2022

Does anyone know if there a way to automatically add a tag on the trigger of opening an email?

I am trying to replicate the normal unread/read feature, but for several users on the same inbox, so each can see if they have read an email. I have got as far as setting up a key binding to add the keyword, and then style the message based on the keyword. It would be nice to be able to also add the keyword automatically like ‘marking messages as read’ does with the /seen keyword.

Thanks!

Seamus

42 Thorncliffe Gardens
Glasgow G41 2DE