[MlMt] Python errors(?) in replies

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:43:28 EDT 2022

And now someone who was cc:ed on such a reply has just reported seeing the mass of Python errors in what they received (as I also did on my bcc:ed copy); they see what I said but not the message I was replying to. They use Thunderbird, and according to them, making as if to forward the message they received from me did not reveal the original message under my response, the way it does for me if I make as if to forward it in Mailmate.

What on earth...

On 20 May 2022, at 15:05, Shoshanna Green wrote:

> I BCC myself on outgoing mail. Sometimes but not always, when I reply to a message from someone else (top-posting my reply and leaving their original message below it), my copy of my message contains not their original message but what looks like a dump of Python errors:
>
> [My reply appears just fine, and then below it is this]
>
> On 20 May 2022, at 13:54, Samuel Dalpé wrote:

> [...]

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com