[MlMt] Python errors(?) in replies

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:06:18 EDT 2022

Thank you, Bill! I'm top-posting my reply partly to test this fix. I did indeed migrate myself from Intel to Apple silicon, and "Premailer (Python)" was indeed selected in Mailmate's Bundles preference pane. I deselected it, and found that the embedding method in the Composer pane immediately switched to "Inline CSS (Juice)."

The problem did begin sometime around the time v5895 came out, so I suspect you have the right of it.