[MlMt] Python errors(?) in replies

Fri May 20 16:00:46 EDT 2022

On 20 May 2022, at 21:43, Shoshanna Green wrote:

> And now someone who was cc:ed on such a reply has just reported seeing the mass of Python errors in what they received (as I also did on my bcc:ed copy); they see what I said but not the message I was replying to. They use Thunderbird, and according to them, making as if to forward the message they received from me did not reveal the original message under my response, the way it does for me if I make as if to forward it in Mailmate.

If I understand correctly, the error message made its way into the generated message. That's naturally not supposed to happen and might be a symptom of a recent bug. I'll have to look into that.

As Bill suggested, try explicitly selecting Juice as the inliner in the Composer preferences pane. It should be the only option now (I've disabled Premailer as an option due to the python issues), but it appears this might not be properly enforced.