[MlMt] Mailmate not removing deleted messages from inbox (but is, locally)

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu May 5 10:35:42 EDT 2022

Jason,

Good info. Don’t know if you are aware that MM settings can be
duplicated specifically for duplicating your machine installations. Info
in the MM’s Help (Help Menu>MailMate Help>Rebuild Database) pages.

If you choose to reinstall the settings that work to the MacMini (where
settings apparently don’t), follow the instructions there. I did this
on my MacMini and found this very useful.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.