[MlMt] Mailmate not removing deleted messages from inbox (but is, locally)

Jason Davies ophiochoslists at gmail.com
Thu May 5 10:42:19 EDT 2022

Thanks. Unfortunately it's not that simple as the MBA only has two of
five accounts set up - the Mac Mini is my main workhorse.

I've submitted a ticket (I think - it immediately said it was marked as
spam so I'm going to give it a few minutes to see if it shows up in the
tracker nonetheless!)

Cheers,
Jason

On 5 May 2022, at 15:35, Henry Seiden wrote:

> Jason,
>
> Good info. Don’t know if you are aware that MM settings can be
> duplicated specifically for duplicating your machine installations.
> Info in the MM’s Help (Help Menu>MailMate Help>Rebuild Database)
> pages.
>
> If you choose to reinstall the settings that work to the MacMini
> (where settings apparently don’t), follow the instructions there. I
> did this on my MacMini and found this very useful.
>
> Respectfully,
>
> Henry Seiden
> - -
> Techworks Pro Co.
> E: info<at>techworkspro<dot>com
> W: http://techworkspro.com
>
> On 5 May 2022, at 10:27, Jason Davies wrote:
>
>> So there is clearly something not right on the Mac Mini set up - I'll
>> email Benny.
>>
>> Thanks for the reality checks Henry and Alain (though it seems not to

Cheers,

Jason