[MlMt] "Delete" key won't delete messages from browser

Dave Carpenter davec2468 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 16:35:50 EDT 2022

My “Inbox” (composite of all account inboxes) allows me to delete a message from it. I highlight the message and press Delete and it disappears from the Browser and appears in the Deleted Messages mailbox. This is the behavior that has been since… I don’t know when.

But that one time it did not. Deleting messages using the Delete key now works. Don’t know what changed…

Dave