[MlMt] MailMate crash followed by partial start

Raza Rizvi raz at raz.org
Wed Mar 16 12:42:12 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

One minute I am working away in MailMate when it crashes.

I restarted it and the dock icon shows the message count but no further windows.

The console log shows a batch of "UNIX error exception: 17" and some "CSSMERR_DL_DATASTORE_DOESNOT_EXIST" messages against MailMate, and previous conversations indicate that the latter message can appear for Keychain Access held items but I can see nothing obvious incorrect or duplicated or missing.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can proceed?

(A restart of the client does nothing, nor does a restart of the whole machine)

Raza