[MlMt] "Delete" key won't delete messages from browser

Wed Mar 16 16:03:36 EDT 2022

On 14 Mar 2022, at 22:51, Dave Carpenter wrote:

> I don’t know when it changed, but now when I highlight a message in the message browser and press Delete, nothing happens.

Which mailbox are you viewing? Note that some mailboxes (like the ones under Sources) show emails in all mailboxes of each account. This means that deleting a message just means that it's moved to a different mailbox and it will seem like nothing happens (in retrospect, this was not a good design decision).

You can always enable the “Source Mailbox” column in the message list to know the exact IMAP location of a given message.